8.12.2007

"I'll be gone 'till September, I'll be gone 'till September..."



Seriously, life is crazy now. I have been the worst friend ever. No call backs, actually no calls at all. Ha ha. My life is a tad crazy with Mom and Dad back from the mish for 2 weeks and staying with us (Dad's got to see the Doc) and Lake Powell coming up. SO, when we get back from Lake Powell, life will resume as usual. Not that you all are missing us, I just feel like a really bad friend. So Sorry epecially to Haime, Kaite, Lynny, Brittany, and Jen. But hey! I will still BlOg! YahOO!

P.s. I know it's really "gone till November"

6 comments:

{Brittany} said...

Are you really powelling again??? Wahoo Have a blast

Jaime Stephens said...

Meri you've changed..... I look forward to the old meri in a few weeks j/k I love you and I understand.... BUt FYI Savannah misses Solee

Dkole said...

I will miss you three horribly.

Jen Bird said...

Totally understandable although I've missed you guys. As soon as we both get back from vacations we'll get together. Hey, but ward party tomorrow...don't forget. Welcome home Nate!

Meghan said...

So fun! Although I'm so jealous about Lake Powell... ;)

Lynley said...

I agree with Jaime! It's weird not talking to you all the time! Have fun with John and Bonnie!