So Nate got home from Alaska last night, and needless to say I was up WAY WAY WAY WAY too late. So this morning my lovely little lady arouse all sunny and happy, like she normally does, and that was fine. I like to get up with the rest of the world early and get things done. Usually I am up before Solee is, but last night was too late to get up early. As you guys know, Meri likes her sleep, oh yes she does. So Solee and I made french toast and played with toys, went for a bike ride, and then we came home to take a nap. I, this whole time, had barely been able to keep my eyes open and very excited to lay down while Solee took a nap. So I layed her down, hopped in bed and waited for her to pass out like clockwork. Well, that was at 10am, it is now 1:45pm and neither she, nor I, have slept. I watched her through the baby monitor, tossing and turning, singing, and jumping for 2 and a half hours before I went and got her. What is she on? Where's my perfectly scheduled baby?
(This is Solee in her crib, NOT sleeping)

So I pulled her out and we sat down for lunch. This is me, frustrated, tired, sleepless, and looking as sexy as ever. I am pointing at the little energy ball. Don't mind my messy kitchen.

Anyone feel bad for me? Didn't think so.
3 comments:
Something must have been going around yesterday because my perfectly scheduled child who normally ASKS to take a nap wouldn't sleep either. That has never happened... maybe it's in the water. ;)
I hope you went to bed early last night!
sorry,I win.tannon has had a temp at 103 for almost 3 days!and he has slept only on me in the rockingchair w/ out a/c.so i have not slept or had time to shower.but we went to the doc. and i hope he will feel better soon.lov u!
why were you up so late? what were you doing? hahahahah just kidding. but really why was nate in alaska and who are you going to powell with and why do we never talk and can i legally kidnap solee? okay thanks, love you.
Post a Comment