8.06.2007

Las Vegas Baby!

We went to Las Vegas for our Anniversary with Adam and Nakole, Jared and Kelly, and Ian and Crystal! it was SO much fun! We went to "O", and to Phantom. We ate at some pretty interesting places too (and by interesting, I mean not good.) We lounged by the pool and went to movies in the middle of the day! It was heaven. We missed Solee so much though, but she was fine without us. I was so glad she didn't miss us (well not glad, but you know...). Nate and I had a great Dinner the night of our anniversary. We ate at "Strip Steak", its at Mandalay Bay. It was really good. They had the best side dishes ever ( I am not a huge meat fan, I eat it, but it has to be just right). Then we went to another restaurant for dessert, and I had tiny fresh made doughnuts dipped in Vanilla bean sauce and caramel sauce. NO COMPLAINTS HERE! They were little bites of heaven (low fat too, ha ha ha). Nate and I got lots of spa treatments at the Bathhouse, that wasn't too shabby either. It was a pampered weekend, filled with good food, great friends and a lot of fun.

This is a pic of the group of us, sorry I can't figure out how to turn the photos so they are right side up. Oh well. Do you like how far away it is? Ya, some random dude took it, so it's all good. It was a rip roarin' good time. I don't want to be away from Solee that long ever again though. She was a bit upset at us, ha ha. Poor thing. Here she is this morning, wearing all of her bibs she found in a drawer. It was so funny, she kept bringing them to me to put on her. She is fantastic.

1 comment:

Jen Bird said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Man, those donoughts sound good right now and it's only 7 am. :-) Let's go to the pool Wednesday...are you in?