A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
What a stud!! I'm waiting for you to post more pictures of Lake Powell! I'm sure you guys had tons of fun!! Now that we're both back, we'll have to get together. Oh, and I love the slideshow...I need to do something like that.
Very fun! Loved the slideshow and the pictures of Nate I was starting to forget what he looked like... Love you guys
A stud is right! I'll have to show Steve these pics... he's really interested in this wake surfing stuff and how it works. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a stud!! I'm waiting for you to post more pictures of Lake Powell! I'm sure you guys had tons of fun!! Now that we're both back, we'll have to get together. Oh, and I love the slideshow...I need to do something like that.
Very fun! Loved the slideshow and the pictures of Nate I was starting to forget what he looked like... Love you guys
A stud is right! I'll have to show Steve these pics... he's really interested in this wake surfing stuff and how it works. :)
Post a Comment