
Good good times. This 4th of July was really fun. It all started out with the Freedom Festival 10K which Nate, Lynley and I ran together. Lynley wasted us, but I saw that coming cause she is a rock star. Nate could have wasted me, but he was a dear and stayed by my side the whole time (even though he never runs and I run all the dang time. So jealous). We didn't do too bad, probably somewhere in the middle of the group. It was really fun, especially running the parade route with people cheering you on, it really helped. We decided to make the 10k a new tradition every year. A good reason to keep running. Then we went and watch the parade. She likes Bria and Anna too, my nieces.
Here's a pic of my newset nephew, Thatcher AKA: Smiley
The Gang consisted of: Iris, John E., Sarah and Rhett and Fam, Steph and Fam, Nate's Mom and Freinds and we loved it all.
She loved the fire works too. We had a darn good time. Best year ever? No, but what a great year it was.
1 comment:
I'm still so darn proud of you for running the 10k. Since I'm such an experienced runner and all...my 5k was pretty tough so I can only imagine a 10k. I wish I was joking about the 5k almost killing me. haha!
Post a Comment