Honestly, I have never showed her how to hold one, she just knew I guess from watching Mommy. It was the CUTEST dang thing, and everyone had to stop and watch. But it gets funnier.
After about 10 minutes (no joke) of watching her prance around like a movie star, it was time to go. Me, not wanting to pay $200+ for a purse for my one-year-old daughter, had to take it away. I asked nicely for her to give it to me, but she would reach it out to me then bring it back to her and hug it. I felt awful but after many failed attempts to let her hand it over willingly, I had to take it from her. SOBBS! SOBBS! UTTER DESPAIR!! You would have thought I had just beatten her from the sheer volume of her cry. Big, huge, alligator tears. I felt so bad I quickly rushed to the kiddie dept. found a similar bag, more Solee's price range, and let her have it. She grabbed the bag in tears and between trying to catch her breath, gave me a littlle smile and hugged the purse. She didn't even let it go for the lady to ring it up. She held it on her lap and hugged at all the way home. Solee and her new purse, live happily ever after. The cutest and funniest thing I have yet to see.
3 comments:
Solee has impecable taste!! Wonder where she got that from. :-) Thank goodness for little girls!
ooooh, cute! What? Mom wouldn't splurge??? ;)
Hey, I stopped by your house last night to drop off Kanyon's birthday invite for Solee, but nobody was home! It's on Saturday at 10am, but I'll try to stop by again sometime today. :)
Post a Comment