7.07.2007

Night Games Anyone?


I am in desperate need of feeling the wind through my hair as a run for my life from someone counting to one hundred, in an intense game of hide-and-seek. It has been WAY too long. Night games hold some of my fondest childhood memories, so why do I not play them anymore? So, this is a call out to anyone that is interested in some serious night games- pomp, capture the flag, sardines, red-rover, heck- I'll ever settle for a little doorbell ditching (these ain't your grandma's night games). So let me know, and I will plan it all. Thanks.

4 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Im in! I miss night games so badly!! When i was engaged i was such in need, we actually went to the park, got some neighbors and played a little steal the flag and fugitive (if you haven't played this one, its a must....super sneaky and exciting) Anyways, let me know the place and time...i will volunteer the mackays to babysit. :)

Jen Bird said...

I'm definetly thinking that Friday would be a good night...should we say it's a go go? Let's make it official.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Friday night is great!
Smores? BBQ? What do we want to do?

Meghan said...

ooo, sounds like fun! We're in...