
This little cutie was blessed yesterday. I kind of dropped the ball. I just wasn't prepared, so on thursday I went to a generic white clothing store and bought her just a random dress! I felt so bad! I have had my eye on THIS dress since before she was born, but I am a slacker and never got it for her! Not that she noticed or anything. She look adorable anyway.

Here is Vivi with her proud parents at the "After party". I call the luncheon an After Party because they always turn out to be such a big production! But it is fun to get together with everyone, thank you everyone for coming!!
9 comments:
Wished we could have been there!! She did look beautiful, not just from her Mother's eyes.
She did look so so so adorable!
I am so bummed we missed it. Darn sick kids! She looked gorgeous. I have been waiting for you to post pics.
She is so co cute. I am the worst commenter but I love her and you and your blog!!!
so sweet.
She looked darling! I do however, LOVE that dress you had your eye on.
She looks darling!!! You look great! I love all her hair! Hope you guys are doing great!!
love the after party idea, she is a doll and your looking dapper yourself with the flower and all. glad it was a good day.
You look so good! And so does Viv...and Nate for that matter. What a good looking fam you have!
Post a Comment