A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
TOTALLY!!
Um, yes... definitely! :)
SO CUTE!! Can you use those vitamin b12 patches when you are pregnant? I need them badly!!!!!!!!!
Solee has Nate's mouth--for certain. But--I think she is a cute blend of both of you.Mom
Pretty dang close.. I love the bag very cute..
Totally. Except the eye shape. That is all Marshall.
It's too bad your daughter and your husband don't look anything alike.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
TOTALLY!!
Um, yes... definitely! :)
SO CUTE!! Can you use those vitamin b12 patches when you are pregnant? I need them badly!!!!!!!!!
Solee has Nate's mouth--for certain. But--I think she is a cute blend of both of you.
Mom
Pretty dang close.. I love the bag very cute..
Totally. Except the eye shape. That is all Marshall.
It's too bad your daughter and your husband don't look anything alike.
Post a Comment