The Good Nite Lite

This light is awesome. Solee was going to bed at 10 pm, and getting up at 6:30 am. And since I wasn't going to bed until 1 am and getting up with a newborn, it sucked and I was a walking zombie. I saw this on some random blog or magazine? I can't remember. Anywho, this little lovable invention has a timer on it that you can set. You set it for the time you want the kid to go to sleep and the time you want them to wake up. When it's time to go to sleep, the moon shows up. The moon stays up all night until the time you have set and then the cute little sun shines through when it's time to get up. So, your child knows that they can't get of bed or their room until the sun pops up! Solee loves it and happily exclaims that "the Sun is up Mommy! So I got up too!"

The B-12 Patch
If you are eternally tired like myself, stick one of these ditty's behind your ear for 24 hours and WHAM! You are good to go. All natural energy boost that lasts all week long! My friend Cassidy told me about them. I thought I was just always going to be a tired person, but these have totally changed how I feel. I love them.
So, there you go. Hope you can find them useful too!
3 comments:
Ummm....how did you know I needed BOTH of these things! Awesome for sharing!
i am always super super tired. i keep trying to tell myself that i'm just a mom... but really? tired forever?.... i can't do it. i've been taking b-12 when I CAN REMEMBER. perhaps i should try one of these patches.
that night light is awesome as well:)
I want to hug you for sharing the nightlight. Seriously. Kanyon has been getting up at 6am or earlier since he was 18 months. I knew there had to be something like this out there!
Post a Comment