
Touring Totes
Misty Shanghai
Sleek and Refined
- Grey and White garden mum design with Curry hand embroidery detail
- Curry water resistant liner
- Double-headed zipper for easy opening
- Durable grey strap, (3) options: small hobo, long shoulder, stroller clips
- Lots of great pockets! (1) Lined front pocket with magnetic closure, (1) Large back pocket with removable changing pad, (2) Zippered pockets for cell phone or iPod, (4) Spacious interior pockets, (2) Interior bottle/sippy cup pockets, (1) Interior pacifier pocket
- Sleek black PPB monogrammed plastic wipey case
- Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
- Dimensions: 12" x 14" x 6.5"
- PVC-Free
I bought this bag for $130 and I'll sell it for $94.99!
I love this diaper bag but I am a pack rat and carry everything around with me and it's just the slightest bit too small for me. I am sad because I think it is so great! Only used it once (for about an hour). Brand spanking new. Cute as all get out.
email me if you want to take this bag home.
meri@landmarkexcavating.com
Great deal too!
meri@landmarkexcavating.com
Great deal too!

1 comment:
So cute. If I had a baby I would be all over it but no baby. Love ya Mer
Post a Comment