While this is going on outside...


She does an overly normal amount of this (She's staring at High School Musical). And I feel guilty about it all day.
I do a little bit of that, to get the house to feel cozy like this, and cozy for a new little person coming soon.
And and a little bit of....WHAT! How did this pic get in there? I swear those aren't mine......
I do a little bit of that, to get the house to feel cozy like this, and cozy for a new little person coming soon.
And and a little bit of....WHAT! How did this pic get in there? I swear those aren't mine......
4 comments:
Dude.. you're funny.. for a minute I thought those were pics of my house.. We missed you at the Kindermusik partay. :)
Haha! Oops! Did I leave those at your house??? ;)
I would loove some of that weather! It is unseasonably warm here. Thanks Climate Change!
About the tv - don't beat yourself up about it. I think we all know how you feel at this stage, so the next couple of months, Disney may be Solee's best friend. So be it.
You'll make it up to her!
I cant wait for your new little one.looks like your ready.
Post a Comment