She says "Hey all you Twihards! I'm going to be making some Twilight inspired necklaces. Perfect Christmas gifts for those Twilight lovers (or yourself). They will come on a ball
chain necklace and can have a red apple charm for Team Edward or a wolfcharm for Team Jacob if you wish. I have different sizes of discs to choose from.
You can have it say anything you want on it (as long as it fits).
The single discs with chain will be $14, Double discs will be $17."
I also asked her if you could get ones that said your kids names, favorite color, or what you ate for dinner last night on it and she said "YES", ANYTHING.
You can do it with or without a charm. I don't know about you guys, but I have seen these types of necklaces around and they are EXPENSIVE. This is a screaming deal. I am going to get some with the kiddies names on them, sans charm (gotta eat that cutesy shiz up).
You can do it with or without a charm. I don't know about you guys, but I have seen these types of necklaces around and they are EXPENSIVE. This is a screaming deal. I am going to get some with the kiddies names on them, sans charm (gotta eat that cutesy shiz up). So, if you are interested, you can email her with your wants and needs at : kdgalo@gmail.com
She also makes carseat covers, the CUTEST aprons you have even seen, and MANY other things. Ask her, she is a doll.
There you go! A gift idea just for you. Cause I love ya.

No comments:
Post a Comment