Sorry to all who have been checking my blog to find last weeks post still there on top. I have been out with Strep Throat or Mono, I find out on Monday. I have never prayed to have Strep before, but I am praying my guts out for it now! Moms can't get Mono? There should be some rule in the universe about that somewhere. It just isn't right, are we not put through enough? Good news however, the Doc gave me some antibiotics and I am pleased to say I am feeling better, so YEA FOR STREP! Keep your flanges crossed for me, that it is nothing. I really have no new pics to post, but I'll try to get some for you here soon! For now here is a pic of us at Disney World in November, I am upside down on the left, the other upside downer is Nesha, Nate's sis. Solee is chillin' with great Grandma Betty and Uncle Nik.
Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
I am so sorry you have been sick! I wish you could have made it to the Valentines Day party. You were sweet to still bring an appitizer. Those were SO GOOD! How in the world did you make those Martha S? Hope you feeling better soon and hopefully we'll see you at next years party!
:( I'm sorry you are sick! I think moms shouldn't get colds/headaches/etc. Things that make their life harder, but aren't bad enough that they have to stop doing their job.
Hope you get feeling better soon so we can play!
Darnit...i hate winter time and all the sickness it brings! Im sad you missed jumpin jacks but don't fret, we frequent that place!! I feel like a jerk, we should have taken Solee with us to jumpin jacks so you could rest! Im a dummy...sorry :(
Lets get play group goin when you feel better!
We would love to go. I don't know if I will be able to ditch the kiddos. I will see if my mom will have them or If you want we could bring them with us. I don't know what the conditions are like but we can talk. Just call me. Do you think you will be better in time for next weekend. I certainly hope for your sake that it is not mono I had that once it sucked. I gained weight we all know how I feel about that. luvs Kris
Hate to hear you've been sick! Hope you get feeling better. We miss you guys!
Sorry your sick! It would have been fun to see you at the party. I agree with Meghan moms shouldn't get sick.
Post a Comment