Shooter McGavin

Tomorrow I am undergoing the 5 hr long to process tomorrow to return to my roots? No, that doesn't work. I am returning to color I am known best for....I am kinda ready for a change. Nate is totally excited, he gets a "new wife" every year or so (when I dye my hair a dif. color). He has been missing my blonde hair too. I am little nervous, I have been brown for over a year now. SO, we'll see eh? I'll post some pics of the new do. I am also interested again in testing my theory question, do blondes really have more fun?
5 comments:
You look hot either way!! Im just like you however..always going from dark to blonde. Im finally realizing blonde fits me better even though its much more work! Good luck with the process and ill be delighted to see it. PS. Wednesday play group? Ill let you know!
I can't wait to see. I too am getting my hair done. I am sick of the length of my hair so I am going a little more dramatic in the length not so much color. I am forever a brunette. I have super dark hair naturally so I must stick with it. It would look lame to go blond. Anyway, you always look super cute so whatever you do will look great. Good luck. I love getting pampered. Yipee!
Sounds like fun, so long as you really, really like your stylist!
In response to your comment on my blog: it sounds stupid, but what some of my coworkers and I have done is stuff tissue or a few cotton balls in the toes. Additionally, you can use those Foot Pedals Killer Kushionz; they absorb some of the shock to the ball of your foot in high heels, but on a warm day they also do a little gripping to keep your foot in place.
I am checking your blog today lots for a picture update I am sure you will be a hottie as always...
Ooooh, I'll bet you'll be gorgeous! I've only know the "darker" you... can't wait to see you as a fellow blondie! :)
Post a Comment