2.11.2008

Nates Third favorite Thing in the Whole World

Saturday Nate and I took off together to go Snowmobiling. Nate was in 7th heaven, especially since it was my idea to go. He is AMAZING out there. It's a little scary. These are some pictures I managed to sneak in when my hands were warm enough to take out of my gloves. He did some crazy stuff, but he is always so smart about it. This drift jump was crazy, it looked like the whole cliff could ca-lapse at any moment and you can't really tell in these pics. He is such a good coach for me. My sled owned me. It threw me around like a rag doll. Still, we had a great time. It was so nice to be hanging out with my honey, doing something he loves. He is so great.


Solee had a great time hanging out with her cousins Anna 12 and Bria almost 14. She LOVES to hang out with the big girls, it makes her feel so cool! Here they are together on the 4th of July.

7 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Great Pics! I'd be stuck in two seconds in all that stuff.

Lynley said...

I was wondering what you did last weekend. You are such a sport!

Jen Bird said...

Those snowmobiling pics look like they should be in a magazine! I keep telling Devin that we need to get out in the snow more often, because when I'm not doing anything fun in it, I hate it even more! :) See you Wednesday!

Meghan said...

Wow, cool pictures! But, that looks kind of scary... I think I'd find a nice little spot to perch and stay there. ;)

Lindsey Lee said...

Makes me want to go frolick in all that white fluffy snow! Hey, how do you feel about goin to jumpin jacks tomorrow at 11? I think Nikki and i are going. Ill give you a jingle.

Nielson's said...

Hey Meri, it is me Annamarie I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, I found it through kristy. you and your family are beautiful!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I've only been snowmobiling a few times and I think I cried everytime because it is a lot harder than you think. Those are quite the pics.