I cannot believe it!
My Solee is 4!
(Here she is at the movies posing with Alvin and The Chipmunks)
Solee is a special kid. She is loud, energetic, exciting, fun and full of energy.
She loves:
Dancing and Singing
Attention
Lots of attention
Her Friends
Popsicles
Yogurt
"Hannah Meetana"
Movies
Playing outside
Her Grandparents
Dancing with, playing with and tormenting her little sister.
Sprouts-she'll eat a bowl full of them
Nail Polish
Saying "I love you"
Helping Mom in the kitchen
Swinging on the swings
All THINGS GIRL
Solee, thank you for the years of happiness and sunshine you have brought us. We love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being the GOOD and PURE little soul that you are. You are the most obedient, sweet, kind hearted, little monster we know.
Thanks for being you.
You are perfect.
Love,
Mom
and
Dad
2 comments:
Now you just need a photo of Nate dressed as the Tooth Fairy and this post will be complete!
I agree with Lauren I am soo waiting for that, I feel like I can't post it until you do so please.. Go for it. Happy Birthday to Solee Girl I just love her and was glad we got to see the her on her birthday...
Post a Comment