May 1st, 2010
Solee has a
TOOH FAIRY
Birthday Party
(Why a "Tooth Fairy" party you ask? For some reason, Solee was DEAD SET on having a Tooth Fairy party, and I have no idea why. I tried to convince her to many other themes, but she wouldn't budge. So hey, it's her party anyway right?)

Solee examining her birthday decorations upon waking up.

Two gals in P.J.'s, ready to get the party started!

It looked like pink and white threw up in my kitchen.

I had the kids come in their jammies and bring a pillow. We watched the movie "Tooth Fairy" with the ROCK (I fast forwarded through the boring hockey parts).

Mommies: Katie, Jaime, and Lauren.

Then came the BEST PART. The kids had to lay down and pretend to be asleep while a REAL TOOTH FAIRY came to put a present under their pillow! HA!
YEs, that is Nate in a unitard, with Solee's Fairy wings and tutu on! Poor guy! He sure loves his kids!
(He actually wanted to go to Supercross that night, and I told him the only way he could go on Solee's birthday was if he dressed up like the Rock on the Tooth Fairy movie. He'll do anything for Supercross).

Kids enjoying the bounty.

He was such a sport about it, he even gave them a pep-talk about the importance of Oral Hygiene.

Then, all the kids who dared get close enough to Nate, got their picture taken with him. Here's the man and his little ladies.
(All Vivi wanted to do the whole time was eat popcorn. Don't mess with her and her popcorn or you'll be sorry).

HOT STUFF coming through!


Confetti Cupcakes-Delish

It was a good time!
Thanks TOOTH FAIRY!
5 comments:
Go Nate! What a good dad!!! That is hilarious!
I Loved This
Love the outfit on your hubby. Priceless.
this made my day. seriously. loved it.
gracias.
solee...you should be a party/theme planner. hahaha!
That's a man with some serious confidence :)
Post a Comment