Ok. I'll just say it:
Facebook is cramping my blogging style.
Facebook is just so much EASIER, and FASTER.
I apologize.
Here's what we've been up to....
Vivian in a fever coma (not literally, but almost).
She has gotten sick every 2 weeks NO FAIL, for the last 2 months. I'm talking fever, vomit, achy, the works! Poor little bugger. I took her to get a food allergy test to try and figure out why she keeps getting so sick (they had to draw her blood. The nurse was a FREAKING MORON. It was one of the most traumatic things I've witnessed happen to one of my children -minus Solee in the hospital at 1 week old). I wanted to punch that nurse in the face, but I did yell at her (and I NEVER do that. I'm a respectful person). It's a long story, but it involved the nurse not being able to find Vivi's vein for 2 minutes while she DUG around in Vivians arm. HORRIBLE.
Solee found my tinted moisturizer that I haven't used since 1999. She thought it was lotion, and was very surprised.
We got a new little Niece.
-Quinlee-
So dang cute.
All 10 pounds, 2 ounces of her.
We've been bowling a few times.
Once the kids want to help you play, you just kind of throw your score out of the window.
(That is me 8 weeks and 10 pounds ago. You won't be seeing any recent pics of me for a while.)
OH, and Nate is leaving to go to the place above (Malaysia) for 28 DAYS!! Work, work, work. So if you want to come visit me during the month of May, I will happily welcome the company.
I have NO IDEA how I will survive with 2 kids being pregnant, sick and ALONE, for 28 days.
(gulp).
5 comments:
28 days is a very long time. Let's meet at the park or something... I hope you stay sane. ;)
I just completed my 9, it was hell... I am always here so your always welcome to come over although I think you may be scared of my house.. I hope Vivi is feeling better sad that she keeps getting sick
Ack! You are a brave, brave woman. I'll keep you and/or your children company. :)
yuck, I hate when Malcolm leaves. Only he is only gone for 4-5 days at a time each month. I also go out to dinner by myself and then to a movie. I giggle as all the people around me have sad faces for my lonliness--but mostly I'm ENJOYING myself and the fact that I don't have anyone under 4 feet to ask me for something, take my popcorn, drink and backwash in my sprite. I mean--LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby, but sometimes its nice to be alone. You can bring them over here to play with McKay if you wanna break. :)
What will you do...you WILL let them come play over here!
Post a Comment