Dear Las Vegas,
Thank you for hosting us this last week.
It was a very spontaneous decision that had a lot to do with American Express rewards points and a good deal rather than you, yourself.
Sorry.
Just wanted you to know that your are the filthiest, most disgusting, most corrupt, evil place condensed into such small area ever.
That being said:
Do I love to shop where you are?
Yes.
Do I love the decedent swimming pools that make me feel like I'm lounging in a fairy tale?
Yes.
Do I love the delicious buffet at the Bellagio with all the herbed polenta, fresh mixed berries, au gratin potato squares and creme brulee I can eat?
Oh yes, I like that very much.
And do I secretly enjoy the exquisite people watching you have to offer me? (A non-stop freak show parade)
You got me.
So thanks for that. I appreciate it. I really do.
But you're going to burn in hell.
I didn't mean that to be rude.
Really, I didn't.
It's just a fact.
Sorry.

More on our Vegas trip to come.
And NO, I did not take this picture. I stole it off the net.
2 comments:
I totally agree but there is something about the shopping there that always pulls me back. Grrr I really have a love/hate relationship with that city! I'm doomed for sure. :-)
Add Steph to your blog stepholsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment