4.05.2010

You Know You're Sick, Pregnant and Tired of Cleaning When....


Your Husband says:
"I think I have seen Gas Station toilets that are cleaner than ours."
To which I replied:
"If you are sick of it, then clean them."

5 comments:

Jen Bird said...

haha!! I love it!! You have the perfect excuse!

Meghan said...

I hear ya, sister! ;)

shannon said...

Congrats on #3!!!! you make beautiful babies... You should have 14 ;) hope it's a smooth pregnancy! Xoxo

L'erin said...

Well i'm far from pregnant and i tell my husband the same thing, so you let Nate get his hands dirty, youre doing great!
What about: Whats that? You're out of clean undies? I guess you forgot, our laundry room is just off the kitchen, the washer is the one on the left. Good luck husband

{Erica} said...

That's right! I would've said the same thing! Or get me a freaking maid (which is what I did :D)