Here are a few things we have been up to lately (besides Interior Design junk).
Vivi sat up in the shopping cart today for the first time. Granted she did have that belt thing holding her up, but she was SO proud to be sitting up all by herself like a big girl. 2 days ago she sat up all by herself for a few minutes. She loves to be in the action, if you lay her down, she gets all fussy and does a sit up and puts her legs in the air. She loves her Baby Bjorn cause she can see everything that I do. She kicks her legs really fast when she gets excited.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this. In St. George, we (of course) stopped at In & Out for lunch. Nate wanted to eat hands free, so he wedged Vivian in between him and the wall. It was such a guy thing to do, but also so cute to see her all smiles stuffed in a crevice like that. Poor, happy kid.

When we came back from St. George on Memorial Day, Solee and I ran over to the Cemetery to give my Dad his annual McDonalds Big Mac to remember him, in leu of flowers. My Dad wouldn't want flowers. The man loved food, so that's what we have put on his grave every year. We always take a bite out of it too. If you knew my Dad, you'd know that he would always "Sample" your food for you by taking a GIANT bite out of it. Love you Dad!

When we came back from St. George on Memorial Day, Solee and I ran over to the Cemetery to give my Dad his annual McDonalds Big Mac to remember him, in leu of flowers. My Dad wouldn't want flowers. The man loved food, so that's what we have put on his grave every year. We always take a bite out of it too. If you knew my Dad, you'd know that he would always "Sample" your food for you by taking a GIANT bite out of it. Love you Dad!
(Solee in her Pj's. It was around 9:30 pm. Bad Mom.)


As we were leaving I said "I love you Dad" and Solee said "I love you Grandpa Marshall! Come back later and eat your food, ok?" So cute.
3 comments:
That's so sweet! I can perfectly picture her saying! What is it about her cute voice that i can hear perfectly in my head! Love her!
aww, vivian is so cute! And what a doll Solee is... I love how simple and sweet little kids are.
The look on her face wedged in the booth is priceless!! Cool thing to get your dad. If I had a grave to go to, I'd leave a piece of cheese and a glass of wine (obviously, we're not lds) for my dad.
Post a Comment