6.23.2009

Vegas Trip-No Kids


A couple weeks ago, Nate had to go to Vegas for work so I tagged along. ONLY ME. No kids. It was HEAVEN. Nate had to work a lot, so I hung out by myself (and I really don't mind that at all, I like to chill by myself).
The Wynn Hotel had a screaming deal through our credit card (Amex). We were able to get a 2,200 sq. feet suite for $0. That's right, NADA. No tax. Nothing. AND we got free breakfast & lunch everyday! It was NUTS! So basically they paid us to stay there. I don't blame them for trying to get some customers though, it was a ghost town inside the Wynn. Hello Economic Reccession!
Here are some shots of our room, because I don't think you'll believe me that it was FREE (and I want to brag a little because hey, It was awesome).

The Bar (used every night! kidding).
The Living room and Dining room area.
The Master Shower.
A shot of the master bathroom (I say master bathroom because it has 2 bathrooms and a message parlor too!).
"What's that noise?..... silence? Why, yes it is...."


Ceasars has a Serendipity in it! I have never been in all my travels to NYC, so I forced Nate to go. It was totally worth it! Peanut butter frozen hot chocolate, and a strawberry cheesecake sunday! YUM!
Nate working on the sunday.
Best part of the trip? Relaxing by the pool.
Ahhh......
Relaxation with no kids?
Priceless (literally).
The End.

P.s. Off to Lake Powell for a while, see you later.

7 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Have fun in Lake Powell I am jealous of your kidless trips and free wow nice.. Call me when you get back I will miss you

Meghan said...

Wow! How lucky are you guys! So jealous of the free and kidless trip in Vegas. I don't forsee a kidless trip in my near future anytime soon so I'll live vicariously through you! Have fun in Powell. :)

Erin Bigler said...

hmmm, i have an amex...

JaMie HeApS said...

how did you work that one??? i mean serously. what a score im glad you got a little quite time in that amazing suite

Jen Bird said...

How fun! Seriously, free...freaking awesome! I'm glad you had time to relax! And have tons of fun in Lake Powell, get super tan for me!

Chelsea Anne said...

Crazy Fancy!

Kristy said...

So fun! But seriously when you come through you should call so I don't only see you once a year.