11.21.2008

Twilight Baby

Yes, stayed up until midnight and saw Twilight. It was a good time. Jen provided the fangs and Destiny was the party planner! Thanks Destiny! 


Meri, Nate and Katie! Lynley came later. There was about 20 of us all together.
Nate came. I invited him as a joke and he said he wanted to come and see what all the fuss is about. I don't think he REALLY got to see what all the fuss is about, but I will talk about that later. I think Bella and Edward needed to talk less and kiss more. And Edward needed to RELAX a little bit. But Edward was really good looking, especially when he smiled (which was only like 3 times in the whole movie).
I was hungry, so I decided to take a bite. Nate looks scared, and I would be too. I look like I already ate 3 other people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Thanks so much for coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to talk to you about the movie! Cheesy at first, but then i loved it. Edward- oh my!

Nielson's said...

I would love to keep reading your blog. and Loved the movie to.

Anonymous said...

I just saw it again last night and it was even better the second time!

Anonymous said...

Would someone explain this? Is this a sequel movie? Or based on a book that everybody but me has read? Is it like Interview with a Vampire?

I am hopelessly behind!