Twilight the Lost Script
You need to click
HERE and go through all the pics and make sure you read the script to the right of each pic. I was laughing pretty hard. Good satire if you ask me.
P.s. Keep commenting on the post below if you want to continue reading this blog. Fun, fun, fun!
3 comments:
So funny. Even if that is how the movie is I dont care. I cant wait to see it. It will be such a fun girls night out!
Do you think it is time for me to go private too? Hmmm...
anywho, YES..lets go to the park wednesday! And then we need to come up with a plan for winter time...we HAVE to play, thats ALL there is to it!!
Hey I think you already have mine but just in case kristyhafen@msn.com.
You look amazingly beautiful, prego and all. I am way excited to see the movie. We will be up for thanksgiving it would be way fun to have a girls get together. I know you are the good planner; want to? Oh and I was wondering what games did you guys play at last years Christmas party? We are having one this year and I need ideas?
Post a Comment