A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
10.26.2008
Weekend Preview
This is just ONE of the many gems that sums up our weekend. (The Annual SImpson Halloween Party...you'll want to stick around for details. More to come.)
yeah!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for having us! We had a blast. let's get together soon! Jim's birthday is in a few weeks and we are going to dinner with just a few friends- would you guys want to come?
I still can't believe being a polygamist was such a popular idea this year!! I can't believe we came up with the same idea! Such a fun party! Thanks for the invite!
7 comments:
a ha ha ha!
yeah!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for having us! We had a blast. let's get together soon! Jim's birthday is in a few weeks and we are going to dinner with just a few friends- would you guys want to come?
I still can't believe being a polygamist was such a popular idea this year!! I can't believe we came up with the same idea! Such a fun party! Thanks for the invite!
OH MY GOSH. That is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.
We look so ugly! I love it!
Ca-UTE! :P Can't wait to see more! It was fun!
that is the greatest idea .. I love it!
Post a Comment