10.20.2008

I've been Tagged, twice. Are You Ready for This?

You Ready? My Quirks... (I had to dig for them, I'm just so gosh darn perfect...ha)

1. I hate GUM! especially chewed gum. YUCK! Don't chew it around me, don't give it to my kid, keep it away from me and ESPECIALLY, DO NOT stick it on your plate or wrap it in a napkin and set it on the dinner table. I don't pick my nose and wipe it on my plate do I? Same darn thing! (At least to me).

2. Despite how much I love humor and love to crack jokes, it takes A LOT to get me to laugh HARD out loud. It's so weird. Only a handful of people I know can make me laugh hard (you know who you are).

3. I BLUSH. Boy, do I ever. I blush when I am taken off guard. It doesn't take much to make me blush and I HATE it. When I bump into someone I haven't seen in years, days, hours, minutes, it doesn't matter, I turn purple. Oh, do I hate it. I have NO control over it.

4. I don't really like meat, but I eat it occasionally at restaurants, etc. I don't do it for health reasons or the animal's sake, I just plain don't like it that much.

5. I talk to myself, ALL the time. I don't even notice it.

6. I am a FREAK about my sleep. Complete FREAK. Don' t touch me, don't breath loud, make the room COMPLETELY dark, just the right pillow firmness and height, have to have the fan on, etc, etc. Let's just say that Nate is a very understanding man.

7. I love to bargain hunt online. Although, I am no Kelli Galovich, I pride myself on being able to find ANYTHING you need online.

8. I have super duper flexible arms. I can reach ANY spot on my back. No itch left unscratched on me!

9. My elbows are double jointed. I'll show you sometime.

10.My feet are doomed to a life of ugliness. No matter what I do, I cannot achieve those pretty "ladylike" feet. Pedicures look great on me for about 2 hours, then something happens and I chip the paint, etc. I am bound to Ogre status forever.

I tag: Lynny, Jen, Nakole, Lindsey M, Haime, Megan R. (you know you want to), and Lauren.

Crazy 8's

All in No Particular Order.

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Gossip Girl
Lipstick Jungle
Grey's
Desperate Housewives
The Office

Am I going to hell for the top 4? Probably.
P.s. Sorry couldn't think of 8.

8 Favorite Places I Love To Eat:
MELTING POT
Cheesecake Factory
Flemmings
Ruths Chris
Happy Sumo (soy paper only)
Macaroni Grill
P.F. Changs
Einstein's
(I'm a Big Chain whore, what can I say?)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday: Sunday?
Spoke in Church
Embarrassed my Mom like crazy in my talk
Happily dropped kid off at nursery
Sat in on Nate's primary lesson (he's the man)
Sat in on Lesson about DATING/MORALITY in YW. Hello! I was Nervous
Took nap
Went for family scooter ride
Watched Beauty and The Beast as a fam

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Sleep
Good Food
New Clothes
Nate coming home (for nice and not so nice reasons)
Cloudy Days
Getting Together with Friends
Vacations
Singing time with Solee at night


8 Things I Love About Fall:
Smells
Sugar Plum Spice Tea from Celestial Seasonings
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Leaves Changing
Dressing my kid up
UGGS
Jeans/Sweaters/Coats

8 Things On My Wish List:
Have a healthy/normal baby girl soon
Solee to always be kept safe
Nate too
Heck, anyone I love to be kept safe
Lose this baby weight, and then some. FAST. ("wish" list)
Run a Marathon
Spend 3 months with my family on a dream vacation
Have more energy ALL the time, even after baby comes.

Whew....HEY! Wake up!

8 People I Tag:
Your Mom
Lynny
Kathy
Fart Breath
Haley (you won't do it)
Kristy
Chelsea
Marnae

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

That was fun.. Nice work. I love my meri and I really never knew you had double jointed elbows hmmm

Anonymous said...

hey- can you and your hubby go to dinner on thursday At 6:30 for Meghan's bday?

Jen Bird said...

Ahh..you make me laugh....So hard in fact! I can hear you talking when I read what you write! ;) You're hillarious!