


This is my "Great" Nephew? My Nephew's kid. So that makes him my GREAT nephew? Right? If someone could please hook me up with some correct Genealogy Terminology for him, I would be grateful. I just saw these on my Nephews blog and had to post them. He is beautiful.
P.s. Ya, I know it's weird that I have a nephew who has a kid (who is one, by the way), but that's what happened when Mom had me at 42, leaving a 16 year gap between me and my oldest Sis. Then that sis gets married at 18 and has a kid at 20, making me and the nephew EXACTLY 5 years apart. Whew. Long story.
1 comment:
That's like my husband. He is only two years older than his oldest nephew. Which makes his nephew the same age as me, which makes his mom the same age as my grandma... weird, but fab all at the same time.
What a cute great nephew you have though!
Post a Comment