
Monday we celebrated Jaime, Katie and Stephanie's Birthdays at our house. We had a "BBQ", a rained out BBQ. Oh well, it worked out nicely. It was really fun. The kids ran around and watched Nemo, the guys played ping pong, and all the girls sat around and scared Steph from ever wanting to have kids (Katie's 19 hours of labor, "Oh natural" may have done it). I don't have one of all three of them smiling, their candles kept blowing out because they were laughing.


After everyone left, Solee and Mom had a dance party.
Check Solee's sweet outfit. A snowmobiling head sock, and one of her Mom's workout headbands. This gals got style. 
Solee will be official to travel the world in one month. We applied for her passport on Thursday. Here is her Passport photo. Nate and I have plans to flee the country for 2 weeks, minus Solee. But we want her to have one, just incase we love it so much we want to move.

Today we filled up her little kiddie pool and she played in the FREEZING water. It was only 70 degrees and the wind was blowing. She kept pointing to the hot tub and saying "I want that pool Mama". I had a great time laying out and getting some sun. After 6 giant pitchers of warm water from inside the house, Solee finally submerged in the pool. She was still cold though, and asked to get out 45 minutes later. She never asks to get out of any kind of water.
All in all, a GREAT week!
9 comments:
You can't move away! I won't allow it.
Good times. What part of the country you headin to?
I love Solee's passport picture! So stink'n cute! I'm so excited for you to go to Europe! But I agree, no moving there! ;) Thanks again for dinner! Chef-Boy-R-Meri does it again! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I love that you all still get together! I love seeing how close you all still are! Looks like fun.
sweet pictures!! Your funny.... I didn't realize your vacation is so soon how fun!! Lets hang out before you leave ok....
Wait.. what's all this movin' talk about? And Solee's passport picture KILLS me. :)
I am so jealous you get to go to Europe. I was hoping to see you on our last Sunday in the ward, but I missed you, but I will see you at our next girls night!!!
I think I FORGOT TO MENTION Ilove your new header pic. You two are so sexy!!!
Post a Comment