5.13.2008

Minnesota

Where else can you find 12 miles of shopping and and an amusement park, all jammed into one considerably small looking building? Minnesota, that's where.
Dear Brock (Nate's little sis' new hubby) is from Minnesota, so we all flew up there for the weekend for reception numero dose. It was a good time. Here are some highlights from the trip:

*Brock and Nate being assumed as a gay couple by the car rental girls, therefore resulting in a us getting a sweet ride for a sweet deal. To which Brock replied "That color will look great with your eyes" to Nate.
*Chicken stuffed crepes. Then more chicken stuffed crepes, whether we wanted to or not (love you Brynn).
*A little place called "Bread and Chocolate".
*Indoor pool + Solee (my fish of a child)=Good times had by all
*Green lushness.
*Lakes everywhere. Brock's parents house, on a lake.
*Ella, Brock's niece.
*Mall of America (It's a little overrated if you ask me, but then again, I am hard to please I hear).
* Solee and the Nickelodeon themed amusement park at the mall of America. "Dora", "Boo's Coo's", "Woner Pets"!
*Nate taking Solee on a crotch busting ride that was meant for 5 year olds, not 26 year olds (I will post video if I can).
* Wings, wing eating contest's and super spicey sauce.
*The best part? A great new family of friends that we now get to have in our lives.

                           Solee and Dora
Nate trying to SQUEEZE ( his...himself) into this pint sized ride. Too funny.
The giant skate board ride. 
Tyler, Brock's little brother won the wing eating contest, 25 wings. Nate ate 23, I ate one.
   Nesha and Brock. Nesha is a little stuffed, can you tell?
Tyler holding the destruction of wings he just demolished. 
Pretty nasty looking all piled up like that 'eh? Oh but he's so proud!
Solee got all tatted up. Her kids menu came with fake tattoo's in it. I know, I know, super classy on our part, actually sticking them on our kid. 
Solee ready to go home, with her back pack and her carry on (which she insisted on carrying all by herself).
                      Time to go! Solee grabbed a quick latte (water in a coffee cup) and off we went!

6 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

very cute pics sounds like quite the trip.. I love the latte and solee pic..

Anonymous said...

Fun!! Halle is obsessed with Dora right now! Your little Solee is darling! Looks like an amazing trip.

Meghan said...

Fun trip! Sounds like you and I were doing much of the same this weekend with the wedding stuff. :)
When can we stop over and bring Solee her present??

Lynley said...

Oh my gosh Solee is too darn cute with her latte! She looks like a mini movie star captured by the papparazzi! Those rides all look so fun at the mall too.

nancy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Nate looks great in the ride!
I think I know Tyler, does he or did he work at the ranch too? AS for good face stuff when you find it let me know. I look like I'm 13, its so cool.

Kristy said...

She is so cute. I love the picture with the joe. She is getting too big makes me sad. Nate you totally look like you meet the hieght and wieght requirements for that ride. see ya