
My little girl is 2 today! SO CRAZY! It seems like yesterday I was holding her at the hospital! She is such a ray of sunshine and we are so blessed to have her in our lives! Here are a couple of things Solee likes:Princesses
Her Papa
"Piggy Market" This little piggy
Soy Beans
Grandma Marshall
Swimming (She is fearless)
Going for Walks
Mac and Cheese
Reading
Her Friends
Tracing her Hands and everyone else's
Singing, she can sing anything you sing to her
Dancing

8 comments:
happy birthday solee girl!!! hi mer, i love you.
Oh how I love her so! Happy Birthday Solee Girl!
yeah for solee girl 2 years old!! Happy Birthday I love her and am so happy when I get to see her cute little face.. Hope you guys have a good day!
What a big girl she has turned into. Time fly's huh! she is darling.
She has the cutest little smile in the world! Happy birthday cute Solee girl!
Lets hang out next week. and gosh, stop going on all these vacations mrs!
Happy Day Solee! 2 year olds are THE BEST!!
It is weird to think that you were pregnant with Solee when I met you guys. Time goes by so fast! She is the cutest little thing in this world. I hope she had a great 2nd birthday!
Happy Birthday Solee! M you are such a magnificent mother! Hey I talked to Jaime today, how about a girls night this week?
Post a Comment