4.14.2008

The Usual Scene

This is Solee new favorite pastime. Getting naked and trashing her room. We clean this mess in her room up, about 4 times a day.


Thank goodness for the "Clean Up" song Nakole made up, it's a dream and Solee loves to sing it and put her clothes away.
Here she is, trying to flee the scene after being spied.

7 comments:

Erin S. said...

oh you are so good to clean it up everyday...i just leave the mess cuz i know it will happen again the minute i try to clean it up.

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I love it! Especially that she gets naked. I really hate picking up all the messes too.

Jen Bird said...

Oh, I just love her~and look at that big girl bed!! No way is she getting so grown up. Are you going to be home on Thursday?

Nielson's said...

yeah I know what you mean. Ela loves to be naked as well. Solee is so funny!

Kristen said...

You and your blog are too cute! It was fun getting to know you better at dinner! I LOVE all your pictures! What a fun Mommy you are!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh. She is so funny. Oh and I love the peep show.

Lindsey Lee said...

That is what my house looks like everyday. I don't bother clean it up until kids are in bed. No point. ANd the naked thing...been there, Currently battling that too!