Oh no! My sister has her knobs on the front like that and it's such a pain staying there with little ones. I'm pretty sure they sell shields for them, but I'll just hope she becomes quickly uninterested instead. :)
Reminds me of Whitney's Van--he's getting into all sorts of things that Jack, her first, never did. And your oldest is supposed to prepare you for your next kids . . .
5 comments:
Funny, my first kid sisn't do it either. but Halfdan does. A LOT! Gotta watch out he doesn't burn my buns, literally!
Savannah totally did so I my new oven has the controls on top... It is trouble!
Oh no! My sister has her knobs on the front like that and it's such a pain staying there with little ones. I'm pretty sure they sell shields for them, but I'll just hope she becomes quickly uninterested instead. :)
oooo just look at that fat little body. I just want to kiss it all up!
Reminds me of Whitney's Van--he's getting into all sorts of things that Jack, her first, never did. And your oldest is supposed to prepare you for your next kids . . .
Post a Comment