10.13.2009

Things I HEART These Days


I have crazy, thick hair.
It's kinda curly, kinda straight, leaving me no option but to style it every time I wash it (but I only wash it once or twice a week-dead serious-so that is not such a big issue. I'll explain how that's possible later.)and this stuff makes my unruly hair feel like "butta".
For reals.
Use it. Use it now.
They don't use the term "Silk" loosely. They mean it.
Your hair WILL feel like silk.
(If your hair has an oily tendency, only use a smidgen)

If you HATE to wash your hair, like I do (for the above constant styling issues) then spray a little of this on your noggin before you hit the hay and your hair will be refreshed and ready to take on another day when you arise.

I originally saw this product on the blog Hairoin, and I am SO glad I made the leap and tried it. Holy time saver.
Sure, it looks super Ghetto but don't be prude and just give it a try.

Lastly.
These beloved things have MADE my life lately.
Oh dear, they are wonderful.
I'll admit I was (and still kind of am) a complete jean snob. I thought if it wasn't a designer jean, that is would make my butt look GINORMOUS. But I saw a very persuasive GAP add in my Lucky magazine and bought a pair online that night (I tell ya, I'd buy a walking toaster if it had a good enough commercial).
Wow, and I ever glad I did. I have worn these things ragged (no pun intended) since I bought them. They fit like a dream AND they make the rear "smaller than it appears".


Go buy some now. Or actually don't, cause then we'd be twinners.

6 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Seriously I am absolutely IN LOVE with my Gap skinny jeans!! I got a pair a few years ago when I worked there and wore them right out, so when I went into Gap 2 months ago I had to try on another pair...and I LOVE this pair the most! I think they are the most COMFY jeans ever!! I got the dark wash, but I think Devin may have picked up another pair for our anniversary this week because I have RAVVED about them so much!!

So I give my shout out on these jeans too!!

And thanks for the tips about your hair...I might have to give it a try!! Next tell about how you make your hair perfectly wavy..I love it!

Anonymous said...

Confession - I only shampoo once every two weeks. Though it gets wet in the shower every day, and I condition it every few days (just the tips). My curly hair frizzes out on me if I shampoo more often.

I would die (okay, not die, just do something drastic) for hair like yours.

{Erica} said...

Thanks for the tip on the biosilk...your hair and my hair are twinners :)

also, wondering if those jeans would look good on someone who has muscular calves and shapely thighs? :)

Chelsea Anne said...

I'm sold! We just might be twinners. Sorry you're fault.

Candice said...

Thanks for the hair tips. Sounds like my hair is similar to yours only I have to wash mine everyday or every other day cause its so oily. Please tell me how you get away with only washing it once or twice a week. If its just the spray on shampoo, im sold.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so freaking excited you're informing the world about PSSST! Even more excited that you tried it and love it! It is pretty dizamn amazing!