A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
N.A.U.G.H.T.Y...
I about peed my pants. And then showed my whole family! Hilarious!
Ok i called you Saturday to see how the party was of course you didn't answer, but I was sad I missed it but now I am REALLY sad! You better have one best costume.. I LOVE IT... You looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more thing.. Your a beautiful women and I hope you know that but wow you make quite the little boy... Wow..:-)
I still can't get over this picture!! It's so creepy and funny at the same time!! I wouldn't have recognized you or Nate! Hillarious!!
I am speechless. that's awesome. ha haI had to click on the picture to make sure that was really you!!!ha ha
I'm still trying to decide if that is really you.
I just cannot get over both of your faces. SO in character. haha!
Multiple throphy's should be awarded. Hilarious.
H A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA AH AH HA HA HA HA AH.love it.very clever.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are seriously so hilarious. Always. You make a darling little boy! And it's kind of freaky that Nate nailed the MJ look.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
N.A.U.G.H.T.Y...
I about peed my pants. And then showed my whole family! Hilarious!
Ok i called you Saturday to see how the party was of course you didn't answer, but I was sad I missed it but now I am REALLY sad! You better have one best costume.. I LOVE IT... You looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more thing.. Your a beautiful women and I hope you know that but wow you make quite the little boy... Wow..:-)
I still can't get over this picture!! It's so creepy and funny at the same time!! I wouldn't have recognized you or Nate! Hillarious!!
I am speechless. that's awesome. ha ha
I had to click on the picture to make sure that was really you!!!
ha ha
I'm still trying to decide if that is really you.
I just cannot get over both of your faces. SO in character. haha!
Multiple throphy's should be awarded. Hilarious.
H A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA AH AH HA HA HA HA AH.
love it.
very clever.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are seriously so hilarious. Always. You make a darling little boy! And it's kind of freaky that Nate nailed the MJ look.
Post a Comment