9.20.2010

Resters

I've been sick with the flu.
Nate's been sick with the flu.
Girls, thankfully, have not.
But they still rest.
Seems like that's all we did
this last week.
Here's proof:

A comatose Nate.
Refusing to even get in his bed.


(Ok, this is not from last week-more like 3 weeks ago, but they are resting non-the-less. And it's just too cute not to post. This is on the boat, under the driver's seat. That's Vivi's "Nigh nite" place. She loves it.)

Growing up too fast.
Her new king sized bed makes me sad.
Good thing she only actually sleeps on an eighth of it.
Such a perfect little human, this one.

One day I couldn't find Vivian.
I was yelling her name.
Searching everywhere.
I should have remembered that I had given her a sipee.
And that she'd be in her usual spot.
I walked by her 5 times and didn't notice her there.
Just looked like a blanket and a doll.

Love this girl.
Such a sneaky little snuggle bug.


Where do YOU like to rest?

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i could honestly rest anywhere these days. bed, couch, cold kitchen floor....
:)
sorry you've been sick. i despise the flu.

Jen Bird said...

I am glad you and Nate got over the flu! (and the girls didn't get it) Yes, rest... in bed for sure! In fact, headed there right now. :)