9.07.2010

Enjoying What's Left of Summer


We spent some time outside this morning, soaking up the (slightly) warm weather and sun.
Vivian and Solee are obsessed with this kiddie pool.
It's cost me $1.
ONE DOLLAR.
Never mind that they have a giant 10'-6' blow up pool that they can actually SWIM in.
Give them a warm water hose, and this kiddie pool and CONCRETE,
and they can entertain themselves for hours.
I sit in the shade and read as I "supervise" them.
It is heaven.

Solee looks like she's torturing Vivian in this pic,
but really she's helping me clean off Viv's dirty feet!
And Vivian loved every minute of it.
They play so good together.


Solee had a great idea and started pulling Viv in the wagon behind her bike. Vivian loved it and so did Solee.
Then Solee suggested that Vivian should try and pull her.
So she did.
All was well, until Solee got out and told Vivian to "Stop".
Vivian didn't want to stop and....

This happened.
(Solee was laughing her guts out in this picture, so don't worry.)
We were all laughing.
(I am fully aware that they are still in their Jammies.
That's the beauty of a non-school day, right?



(I look upset, but it was just REALLY bright outside. Look at those cute chubby hands!)
I find, lately, that all I want to do is sit and snuggle this little gal.
Rock her, sing with her, tickle her (her fav), give her extra kisses and just sit and nibble on her chubby little cheeks.
I know that soon my lap will be occupied with another little snuggle bug, and THIS snuggle bug is going to have her world turned upside down.
I hope she handles it well.
(Fingers crossed)

No comments: