Just wanted to share with you
some of the
fun souvenirs
I have acquired during the month of July.
some of the
fun souvenirs
I have acquired during the month of July.
Inner thigh bruise from climbing
onto the boat during a
VERY windy day at the lake.
How did I get it on my inner thigh?
One leg on the deck+ one leg off+ plus huge wave+ surf board= this
I was done for the day after that.
onto the boat during a
VERY windy day at the lake.
How did I get it on my inner thigh?
One leg on the deck+ one leg off+ plus huge wave+ surf board= this
I was done for the day after that.
If you can get past how
CROOKED and YELLOW my teeth look/are
in this picture, you can see
that one of those front teeth
is not like the other.
This happened while eating CEREAL.
Special K with Red Berries to be precise.
I have teeth of glass.
They suck.
I want new ones.
(Seriously, sorry about my gross yellow teeth.
I am cursed. Just like the English.)
It's been a wild month. But a fun one.
3 comments:
I didn't ask to see your bruise tonight! I thought that might be a little inappropriate! It was so fun to see you. You look darling pregnant! -Abbie
That's awful!! I can't believe your tooth chipped while eating cereal!!
Sad for you, but totally gross. Did you really want to document that? Love you!!!
Post a Comment