7.16.2010

Eyelashes

I'm in LOVE.
(with these beauties- AKA my eyelashes)


I had some serious trauma with a bad round of eyelash extension. It was my first experience with eyelash extensions(I will tell you about it if you ask, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Let's just say it was painful and expensive). I received some help from a very kind, generous, and helpful longtime friend, who saved me from what I thought was surely utter despair.
Thanks for that dear friend (who really didn't have any reason to assist me, other than the fact that she is sent from Heaven). She hooked me up with a gal who repaired my poor, beaten lashes and patiently bestowed me with dreamy, thick lashes.
I am sold.

As a mascara addict who has been overusing that sweet black sludge for more than 18 years I can officially say that I have found bliss.
Eyelash extensions.
They are awesome.
They make my mornings 100% better/easier.
And having them while being in Lake Powell for a week was also fantastic.
Yes, I was pregnant and fat but my face always looked great!

Hello, my name is Meri and I am a "Crack Lash" addict.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I WANT those! DIdn't know about extensions for eyelashes before. Must try. I ALWAYS forget to put on mascara, though I know it makes me looks 45% better, even after eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, blush and gloss. Must look it up here.

Chelsea Anne said...

I just got mine done too!

Meghan said...

I have never heard of this... and how is that?? Looks awesome though. So fun to see you guys last night. Must make hanging out more of a habit!

Jaime Stephens said...

haha, awesome.. They look beautiful! (Now)

{Erica} said...

K....so how often do you have to go back and get the extensions? I need a good recommendation of someone....