
Yep, that's right!
Baby #3 is Due October 15th
We're excited, nervous, insane, and happy.
Sickness wise I'm feeling.......ok (could be worse).
Taking bets on boy or girl.
(I think those nursery walls are destined to stay pink)
This can be the excuse for my lack of blogging, right?
17 comments:
How exciting! CONGRATS!!!
omgomgomgomgomg that's craaaaazy! Oh, this is gonna be fun :-)
So, I would LOVE to take a stab at is it's a boy or girl BUT, then you must tell me:
how many brothers/sisters does Nate have AND
how many brothers/sisters does Nate's father have?
THEN, i will take a guess.
Congratulations! I am pretty sure we are being left in the dust in the kiddo area! I hope that you are feeling well. Abbie
Right on S.I.M.P. Fam. So excited for all of you! Wishing you an amazing pregnancy!
I'm happy for you guys!! Congrats!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
You make darlin' babies, so way to keep it up! 3 kids makes for dang good times. :)
YAY!!!! Congrats Meri! That is so exciting, but so hard to be prego! 3 is great!!!! Hope you don't get too sick!
We're so happy for you guys! We can bask in the sun this summer with bellies together. :) Love you!
It still surprised me to see "#3" at the top of your post-like I didn't already know! Love you.
Wow! Congrats Meri and Nate! I'm betting boy, just because it's sooo fun to have both genders.
Wahoo!
From a fellow of mother of 3, you will love it. I was super nervous but it is not anywhere near as bad as what I had imagined. Your beautiful girls will love having another one!
Wow that is awesome. What happened to your design blog? I miss it. You should post more of your ideas here.
Congrats!! Thats so exciting. You are one brave gal!!
so excited for you! i hope you're feeling well. Having 2 kids and being pregnant is tiring for sure!
I'm hoping it's a girl but I think it'll be a boy...
Congrats! Can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!
I'd say you have an okay chance of a boy this time around too from what you told me :)
Post a Comment