8.05.2009

The Static Do. Due? Dew? Do.

Solee was in the garage messing around with some blankets (in her finest apparel) while I was cleaning out my car the other day.
I turned around and I swear to you,
I swear,
this is EXACTLY how her hair looked.
I screamed "Go get my camera and DON"T TOUCH YOUR HAIR!"
I could hardly stop laughing enough to take the picture.
The perfect Bee Hive.
Looks like I ratted it for hours.
Truly, a static miracle.

One of those moments that makes it all worth it, ya know?

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

sweeeeeet.
pageant queen right out of the 60's.
heh heh.
i think she's pretty stinking cute and can pull of any do:)

md_simpson said...

This makes me smile she is so cute I love the school pic to. Also please let Solee know that I got her bed for her room at my house can't wait to have her come stay....