8.13.2009

Avant Garde

You're head can't get within 2 inches of Solee's hands, or she's doing your hair. Today, as I sat stretching on the ground post-workout,
she got me.
Although today she tried something a little different.
My little artist?
(yes, that a Pink Razr, Pink Razr back, Jasmine, and Pocahontis , all stuffed in my headband)

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

It's Beautiful! Savannah loves doing that too...

So I want your a la mode help... Since I can't even get your scheduled as a friend visit ms busy bee I don't know if you can help me but please think about this one... It has to do with paint help...

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh. I love it. Tell Solee she is welcome to do my hair anytime she pleases. :) Maybe she can give Scarlett some pointers!

Haley Warner said...

I love Solee so much. Call us to play. Serious.