
Good pun I know. You won't be hearing from me much this week. I have been doing nothing but reading the Twilight series. Seriously, if you know me at all, you will understand how impossible this may sound. I read the first book in 2 days, and read the second book in one. I have just started the third, so PLEASE do not leave ANY comments about your feelings of the books and the story. I will be SO mad if I get tipped off. I know, I am a complete PSYCHO. Really, I am admitting it. I am 100% in love with these books (Edward is there too). Really, this is not something you would hear me say, EVER. I love to learn, but i NEVER EVER read. Not proud of it, it's just the truth. Dyslexia. The head aches are worth it though, for these books. Anyway, if you want to find me, you know where I am. Home. Being a psycho.
P.s. Katie and I went to St. George last week with our Chillins, while Nate was in Argentina. It was SO fun. I am sure she'll post about it, maybe throw in a pic or two. So for details go to her blog.
3 comments:
Ah-ha! So this is really what you've been up to. ;) SO glad you took the plunge... I LOVE these books. Did you know they are doing a movie?? I say a girls night out is in order once it's out.
So good to see you guys tonight, by they way!
Meri, we have the same reading pattern. I did the same thing, first in two days, second in one, and so on. I became worthless and forgot to feed the dog.
That wasn't commenting on the book, right? Just echoed what you said already, don't you think? Just be sure to post when you're all the way done so we can have a discussion!
I'm also in love with Edward, uh I mean these books. I even asked Jared (completely joking of course)if our baby was a boy, if we could name him Edward. It took him a minute to realize the connection. :) I totally ignored everything else when reading these books. Poor kids. I didn't even get out of my pj's.
Post a Comment