11.15.2007

ABC's of Meri-Thanks to Lynley

A- Attached or Single? Very much so attached
B- Best Friend? Lynley 22 years now
D- Day of Choice? Sunday, lazy day
E- Essential Item? Great Pair of Jeans
F- Favorite Color? White
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Provo, Utah. Awwwww yea! Go Cougs.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Sleep, I would rather sleep than eat.
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? 1, Solee
L- Life is incomplete without? My Hubby-He is the best thing since air.
M- Marriage Date? Aug 2, 2003
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? 3 Sis, 1 Bro
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears? Claustrophobia
Q- Quote? "Let it Roll", Simpson family Motto.
R- Reason to smile? There's always a reason to smile, every second of the day, and I truly believe that. (cheesy I know).
S- Season of Choice? Spring
T-Tag three friends: Megan, Meghan, Mckenzie
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I'm as stubborn as a mule.
V- Vegetable? Cabbage, sounds weird I know, but I love it.
W- Worst Habit? Talking Smack.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Um.... what?
Y- Your Favorite Food? Fondue, any type, any way.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Pieces.

6 comments:

Lynley said...

I love it.

Megan said...

I had a speaker program for work the other night at the Melting Pot and thought of you. What a wonderful food fondue is, eh?

Jen Bird said...

Love learning about you! Thanks for going to Relief Soc. with me, sure was fun. Yeah for scrapbooking! :) And am so proud of you for reading those books!! Knew you'd love them!

Lindsay said...

You need to get your computer fixed. I miss all the pictures.

Meghan said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm on it. :)
I love fondue too, if only I could get my kids to sit through a 3 hour meal at the melting pot....

Lula. said...

Very entertaining. I love cabbage too!