9.19.2011

Nesha Get's One Year Older

This gal turned 26

Brock (her Hubs) and I decided to throw her her
FIRST EVER
Surprise Birthday Party
at our house.
(She figured it out though, D'OH!)
(That was Brock's fault)
(He claims I made him so nervous by yelling
"Don't blow it! Don't be weird" at him for 2 weeks straight)
(Psh...whatever)
Nevertheless, it was a really good time.
(besides me PMS-ing SO bad I thought I was going to rip everyone's head off)
(Too much info?)
Special thanks to Nate's Mama who helped me set up
the masterpiece of a backyard.
She's a work horse, that lady.
I'm more like a work pinto.



The Menu:
Spicy honey mustard bacon wrapped Chicken
Grilled Corn on Cob
Zucchini Chips
Homemade Potato Salad
(Made with homemade pickles. Cass rocks)
Fruit dip that was so delicious, I nearly ate the whole bowl.
No lie.
Thanks Melissa.

This may looked staged.....and it is.
But the guys really did have this much fun!

Nate giving a "toast" to the birthday girl.

The Backyard.
I love outdoor strings lights.
And paper lamps.

It's even better at night.
The Whole Party (above).

Happy Birthday Nesha Gee.
We love you.

Perfect ending to a perfect night.

1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow will u through me a surprise birthday I won't tell... I love the string lights! Maybe u share that chicken recipe too?