3.10.2011

29!

This sexy man MADE MY DAY.
Yes, on Saturday I turned 29.
Not a big deal, but my sweet husband made it a big deal.
The day started with Breakfast at Kneaders with the fam,
then Nate stole me away for a movie.
To and fro the movie, we played with the new camera Nate gave me
(My old camera was being held together with
Scotch tape, no lie)

Sexy man.

Birthday girl doing a classic
"Taking a pic of myself in the car" photo

Making silly faces with Vivian.

Little Miss Chubby Blue Eyes.
I could eat her cheeks.
(Karly and Steve, newly engaged)
Later that night, we went to dinner with Brock and Nesha.
I kind of thought Nate was acting funny all week, so I was a tad suspicious.
We pulled up to the Cheesecake Factory and the wait was 4 hrs!
So Nate suggested Macaroni Grill and so we ventured over there.
When we arrived it was kind of crowded, so I sat down while Nate checked with the hostess.
2 seconds later she said they could seat us.
SURPRISE!!
There was a table full of some of our closest friends there to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to me.
So nice of them.

Nesha, Nik (Nate's little bro) and Nik's GF Sadie
Sari and McKell

Brock, Rhett and Sarah

Sexy Single Ladies- Katie, Nakole and Mauri

Cake....mmmmmmmm

I love this guy. He's really fun and super nice.
I think I'll keep him.

The gang.

Had to get a "funny" pic in there.


29, feeling fine.

30, you stay the crap away from me, YOU HEAR!!!

5 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

So sad I missed it but you look beautiful... Happy Birthday again wish my babies could have shared a birthday with you ............PS thanks for the new post

nancy said...

Looks like you had a great day!! Nate is such a good little lover :) And may I just say you look AMAZING!!!! Love you and miss you :)

Megan Andrea said...

you are so cute. i miss you and am sad i missed your birthday. come visit. please.

Haley Warner said...

Um, Happy Bday forever ago! You look amazing as always and I love your guts.

Jaime Stephens said...

Dear Meri

This once a month blog, and once every 5 months see Jaime is killing me...

WB

Jaime