1.03.2011

Bucket List


(unrelated to this post, but cute right?)


Ok, so New Years has got me thinking of not only what I want to do THIS YEAR but what I want to do THIS LIFE (my life, mine), and so I decided to throw out my Bucket List for you all to see. Since there are SO many things I wan to do before I die, I decided to narrow it down to just 5 things, for now.
So here are 5 things (in no particular order) I'd like to do before I die
(At this point in my life anyway):
1. Run a Marathon (Just to say I've done it).
2. Visit Asia (Never been, I feel so left out).
3. Travel the ENTIRE U.S. in a RV.
4. Speak fluent French like a Parisian.
5. Go bungee jumping off some crazy high bridge.

Frivolous and quite self serving, aren't they?
There are more than that, but those are the only ones I will bother you with today.

What are YOUR top 5?

5 comments:

sarahethereal said...

I have #2 & #4 on my bucket list but as for the marathon thing..... I'm totally content to sit back and admire those who do. NO desire there. If you have driven from NY or SC to Utah you might rethink the whole RV thing, especailly as you cross Nebraska and Wyoming! I would like to hang-glide just so I can feel like I'm flying. I'm 80% sure I'll die of cancer so I'll just wait until I'm diagnosed to do all the risky stuff.

Anonymous said...

1. Donate a lot of money to a good cause (ie saving the planet)
2. Speak Finnish fluently. I speak a little now, but not nearly enough.
3. Have at least one book published.
4. Start a little band, and play live at least a few times.
5. Do something that gives me the right to write "artist" on my business card.

Ashley Smith said...

I miss YOU!

Briana said...

1. Go on a mission with Randy.
2. Finish college.
3. Take piano lessons.
4. Show my girls the world.
5. Increase my sewing skills.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I want to travel the US in an RV too! Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but there are some sweet mobile homes these days!