10.11.2010

Introducing

Gigi Flora Simpson
10-4-10
11:43 a.m.
8 pounds 6 Ounces
21 Inches
Fresh from the oven
Labor was good (dare I say "easy"?)
Epidurals are fantastic
(Don't throw rocks at me you Natural Birthing lovers).
I was in no mood for pain that day.
10 pushes and out she came.
Feeling very lucky about the results.
Sweetest little personality
(Knock on wood that she stays this way)
She's already received gifts from Asia
(Grandpa, Gigi and Dad loving the
"Hello Kitty" bounty)
P.s. Nate was going to the BYU game
that day. He normally doesn't
dress like such a Zoobie.

She has the old man look down to perfection.
She IS perfection
(I think so, at least)


P.s. Sorry this took so long to post!
3 kids are different than 2.
And I've been enjoying taking it easy.
Plus I have a baby in my arms 24/7 and typing doesn't go along well with that.


12 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

What a delicious baby! And congrats on the epidural...well, on the baby too of course but, you needed congrats on the great epidural choice you made too!

Ashley Smith said...

So fun! Good job on the 10 push thing. That's fantastic! And you look amazing by the way! Only you can look that good after giving birth! CONGRATS! Can't wait to meet her.

Devri said...

Um, pretty sure you are NOT supposed to look so pretty after you have a baby! So not fair woman! She is beautiful and precious and I absolutely love her name. It is so feminine and it flows so pretty. CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Looks just like her daddy, but again, most newborns do!

Good work there! :-)

Erin Bigler said...

Perfection indeed. Congrats Simpson family. Welcome to the world little one!

Seth Ollerton said...

She is darling! Nate is in trouble with all of those cute girls. Abbie

Lynley said...

So adorable! I love the pic with Solee, Gigi and you!

Nielson's said...

soo cute! congratulations!

Taralee said...

she is a doll. congrats. i love her name too.
oh and i need beautify-ing tips...you look amazing. did you really have a baby that SAME day?
and yes, epiderals are the bomb-diggity (and yes, i'm cool enough to say that)
CONGRATS again.

Bandley Family said...

Meri congrats she is just so sweet love the name your girls have great names!! new babies are so great!!

JaMie HeApS said...

shes gorgouse mary, good work.

Kar said...

Uh ya! How in the world can you look like that after having a baby??? You are a freak of nature! That's just not normal!