6.21.2010

Summer Time Shine-Thus Far

With Nate being home (for a while), we've been doing a lot of fun things.

We went to St. George for Fathers Day.
2 kids in 1 hotel is NOT something I EVER recommend (especially when Solee and Me get the 24 hr stomach flu and Solee spends all night vomiting and waking up Vivi. Poor girls.) But you do what you gotta do, right?
Here is a pic of Vivian swimming ALL BY HERSELF with her new floatie life vest. It was SO nice to not have to hold onto her to balance her, etc. That kid is a ninja. Ninja I tell you.

Sisters eating homemade spinach and berry popsicles and enjoying each other. They play so well together. It is heaven.

Solee doing a very good job at being the "Rope Gal" on the boat. I love Uncle Brocks hand on her foot, you know, for safety.

Vivian waving at everyone at the Art City Days parade (held by Aunt Nesha). Vivian was a PRO at getting the candy the parade people were throwing out, she just knew how to do it instinctively. Solee on the other hand, just stood there crying so I had to hobble around and gather candy for her (not a pretty sight).

Solee is awe of Cinderella. Sweet outfit Solee. Love a gal that insists on dressing herself.

This is the best shot of Nate and I. We tried 20 times to take a good pic of ourselves, but this is all we got.

Solee surfing with Dad. Studly Dad.

Solee's FAVORITE thing to do is surf on her bum with Mom. Good arm workout for Mom.

Nate and Solee ATTEMPTED to sleep on the trampoline one night. They lasted until 3:30am and then came in cause it was too cold.

This little gal is a DREAM on the boat. Just sits there and dances to music and eats snacks (with the occasional dip in the lake). Almost makes me think about taking her to Lake Powell with us. I said "ALMOST", I'm not insane. This sneaky kid would drown in 5 seconds.

2 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Is that the life jacket that has wings on the arms, but then a foam part across the chest? I saw a kid with one of those in SG and it looked awesome. Where did you get it?

Meghan said...

Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! I love it. :)