Happy New Year!!
2010
We had zero plans this year (actually we had plans but the babysitter canceled on me the day before)so we winged it this year, and I am SO glad we did.
We all got dressed up in the sparkliest clothing we could find and headed to SPARK for a fancy New Years Feast.
The servers thought the girls were great so they got spoiled.
Shirley Temple topped with Cotton Candy (we dealt with the aftermath of having cotton candy for dinner later. Never again).
As we were leaving, they specially gave us New Years crowns and doted over the girls.
It really fun to have a "Sparkly" night out as a family.
(Vivi's "had it" in this pic, can you tell?)
I'm glad we had a fantastic time earlier that night because...
Then we came home and put Vivi to bed, I got sick and couldn't get off the floor, Solee put herself to bed and I had to wake Nate up at 11:59 pm to ring in the New Year.
Lame.
Happy New Year to you all!
Much Love,
MERI
3 comments:
What is it with you and getting sick after restaurant visits?? Oh well, looks nice! We had a fun night at home with Trivial Pursuit and sleepover friends and their kid, ourselves. The joys of being a grown-up! Happy New Year!
Your girls are darling!!! We had the same problem, we were supposed to go out with a big group of friends and then we couldn't find a babysitter!!!!! Hope you guys are great!
I've heard that Cotton Candy drink is so fun!! I've been craving it for a few days!! What a fun night out! Funny, I woke up the next morning sick as a dog! What a fun night out though!! Happy New Year my friend!
Post a Comment